We all look forward to seeing you at the rinks starting tonight for Pond Hockey. Hockey is back – here we go.
Above all – stay safe, healthy, and comply with all back-to-the-rink protocols. Please familiarize yourself with the information below and check http://marbleheadyouthhockey.org/schedule/ for your participant’s events.
- Bantam and Pee Wee tryouts are this Tuesday and Wed
- Pee Wee and Squirt tryouts are next Tuesday and Wed
- We will work as fast as we can to compile third-party evaluations with Coaches evaluations from last Spring to select teams in advance of scheduled VHL games.
Please make sure to read important Lynn-Connery Rink highlights here and share with your participants:
- Only one parent per patron/participant, no siblings in the rink
- If you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms (Cough, Fever, Chills, Muscle pain, Shortness of breath / Difficulty breathing, Sore throat or New loss of smell or taste) we ask that you Do Notcome to the arena.
- All patrons must wear a mask or a face covering their mouth and nose in the facility at all times (The only exception being participants the ice, however coaches must have a mask or face covering at all times.)
- Patrons will have to come ready to play,as they will have 5 minutes before and after their scheduled ice time to get dressed/undressed.
- Locker rooms and restrooms will be available for patrons, however they have an occupancy limit on the number of people able to enter them at one time with proper social distancing. The occupancy limit of these areas are as followed:
o Locker rooms 1 & 2 – 10 patrons per room
o Hallway by rooms 1 & 2 – 4 Patrons on bench
o Locker room 4 – 11 patrons
o Locker room 5 – 22 patrons
o Men’s / Women’s Rooms – 2 patrons per restroom
o We will be unlocking rooms before cleaning the ice. No key-for-key this year. All locker room and restroom doors will be propped open to reduced touch points.
- Entrance onto ice surface is through player benches. Players exiting the ice must come through the gate on lobby end of ice surface (Both are marked).
- No outside food or beverages are allowed inside the facility. Patrons should be wearing a mask at all times (not going to make a huge deal over coffee or water)
- Our vending machines will be open for water bottles and Gatorade for players.
- No spectators for activities involving adults 21 and older.
- Additional information can be found here: https://fmcicesports.com/uncategorized/updated-massachusetts-guidelines-ice-hockey-return-to-play/
MYHA Board of Directors