My my My my


Who:    MYHA  - AA & AAA Teams: Bantams, PeeWees, Squirts & Mites

DATE:  November 15, 16 & 17th, 2019


                 Lynn Connery Rink - 190 Shepard St, Lynn, MA 01902  

        Green Street Outdoor Rink Marblehead MA 01945


Passport Requirement by Land or Sea

WHTI requires travelers to present a passport or other approved secure document denoting citizenship and identity for all land and sea travel into the United States. WHTI establishes document requirements for travelers entering the United States who were previously exempt, including citizens of the U.S., Canada and Bermuda. These document requirements are effective June 1, 2009.

Most travelers will require one of the following documents:

U.S. citizens: A passport issued by the U.S. Government, a passport card, a valid trusted traveler program card (FAST, NEXUS, or SENTRI), an s license (EDL), a Military ID with official travel orders, or a U.S. Merchant Mariner Document.